The Exuma Cays, home of the swimming pigs, Staniel Cay, and Compass Cay
The islands of the Exuma Cays are located 275 miles from South Florida in the middle of the Bahama Island Chain, southeast of Nassau, and east of Andros Islands. This site will give you more information about what to see and do on the islands of Staniel Cay, Compass Cay, Exuma Land and Sea Park and the nearby islands. You can also browse the pages of our Exuma Cays book and purchase your own copy after you visit the islands.
The Exuma Cays Video ©Mary Ann Tardif All Rights Reserved
120 Page Photo book
Now available in Staniel Cay Yacht Club gift shop! Ask for
your copy when you visit.
Visit OceanBlueGallery to see
more photos from Staniel Cay
......and even more!ke you on a deep sea fishing trip for fresh Dolphin (Mahi), Wahoo, or Grouper
div id="badge" style="border-top: #00adef 1px solid; height: 120px; border-right: #00adef 1px solid; width: 240px; border-bottom: #00adef 1px solid; position: relative; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 10px; margin: 0px; border-left: #00adef 1px solid; padding-right: 10px; background-color: white">
isit the Land and Sea Park Headquarters and climb to Boo Boo Hill which is known to be a shrine to the souls lost on a shipwreck many years ago
hop in a dingy and explore all of the small cays in the area
Relax, Rejuvinate, Remember!
What to do in the Exuma Cays?
- Visit the Swimming Pigs of Big Majors Cay.
- Swim with the Nurse Sharks on Compass Cay
- Snorkel The Aqauirum in the Exuma Land and Sea Park,
- Snorkel in the famous Thunderball Grotto near the Staniel Cay Yacht Club
- Walk along a deserted white sandy beach on an uninhabited island
- hire a local guide to take you on a deep sea fishing trip for fresh Dolphin (Mahi), Wahoo, or Grouper
- visit the Land and Sea Park Headquarters and climb to Boo Boo Hill
- hop in a dingy and explore all of the small cays in the area
- Relax, Rejuvinate, Remember!
A True Bahama Out Island Vacation Awaits
Special thanks to Explorer Charts www.explorercharts.com
Browse through the pages of this site to learn more about what to see, what to do, and where to stay when visiting Staniel Cay and the nearby islands. If you would like to take home photos from the sites you visited while in the Exuma Cays, then visit the Exuma Cays Books page, or browse our photo gallery, Oceanbluegallery.com.
Thanks for visiting, and we hope you enjoy your stay in the islands!